Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Depressing. There's So Much Going On, Yet I've Been Blogging So Rarely...

HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!

I feel that I'm probably losing more and more blog readers by the minute. No more views from Canada, UAE, Portugal, etc. I'm trying to find more time to blog. Honestly!


Once I figure out how to use the flickr slide show feature, I'm going to upload my pictures from my volunteer work in PA this weekend, and tell you all about it!

I want to blog about the speech on race, HRC, Richardson, etc, but I've been ridiculously busy working on this project here in the Research Center.

More to follow...

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Happy Easter, belated, BYF. Of course. But you'd better flesh-out your alibi or your bono fides as a blogger will become suspect. Tell us about your secret research!