Monday, March 17, 2008

Campaigning for Obama

Okay, so it's no mystery that I'm a huge Barack Obama supporter. It's also no mystery that I think Hillary Clinton is a ruthless hag and that John McCain is a "crazy old" turkey-necked man. So it should come as no surprise that I am going to OFFICIALLY assist the Obama campaign this weekend.

This weekend, I plan to drive up to PA with some friends to help people register to vote. This will be my first time registering voters, and I'm extremely excited, despite the fact that I don't know what to expect (and that I don't know WHERE in PA I may end up). Anybody have any funny voter registration stories?

After helping with voter registration, I plan to return to PA a few weeks later to help canvass!

4 comments:

Vigilante said...

I wish I could afford to buy you some gas. All I can afford to do is to comment in your blog....

Kentucky Rain said...

Me too Vigil. Regardless BYF have a good trip and say hi to the Man for me. Obama 2008....

Yes We Can! said...

Awesome!
I'll be taking part in one of the weekly bus trips to PA being organized by Hudson Valley for Obama.

Glad to hear you're joining the fight!

Yes We Can!

Big Yellow Forehead said...

really? how do you get in on one of those?