Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dr. Kevorkian is Running for Congress?!?!?!


The "Oh Hell No" of the Week

It's sad, but true: Dr. Kevorkian is planning to run for Congress in Michigan. We all remember Dr. Kevorkian from the 90s. You know, that loving quack doctor who so selflessly assisted people with terminal illnesses with suicide. Does it really matter what his platform is? Not to me, it doesn't. I'm just glad I don't live in Michigan!

What I think is the irony of it all is that Kevorkian himself has a terminal illness.

5 comments:

TomCat said...

I can only hope that he's running as a Repuglican. :-(

Kentucky Rain said...

I agree with Tomcat! This foolish old man reminds me in some ways of Ralph Nader. Both are committed to causes that serve them and their egos. Both have become famous for being infamous. I nominate Kevorkian for Burger King!

TomCat said...

Nooooo! With Dr. K running that place, I'd never know what was in my burger! :-(

Kentucky Rain said...

LOL LOL!! You make a good point TC. By the way do you think our avatars would like each other? :-)

Vigilante said...

Okay. I'll go against the current here. I'll say that I would vote for either Kevorkian or Nader if they were running for Congress. I think they both have something to say.

As long as they don't run on a separate tick for President after ducking the Democratic party primary, I'll vote for either one of them.

Take that, put it in your pipe and smoke it!