Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Birthday Wish Came True!

My Future President decisively swept the Potomac Primaries (in what was aptly described by Politico as "The Beltway Beatdown)...

I've been reading quite a bit this morning about Obama's views on education. I think it's important to look at this when you see how low American students score on tests compared to their international peers.

The Politico interviewed Obama two nights ago. You can check out the (poorly edited) manuscript here. You can also read about Obama's outlook on education here.

The WAPO published an article about the "Potomac Trifecta." In Dan Balz's article "8 Questions the Potomac Primary Could Answer," he's got some solid suggestions about when Huckabee may finally leave the race.

How do I register as an Obamacan?