Thursday, February 21, 2008

McCain Bartered Sex for Influence?

Though it's not a novel idea, could it be possible?

I think this whole McCain "scandal" is pretty bland. Nevertheless, I think it is interesting that Huckabee is defending McCain's "integrity." Either Huckabee has a lot of heart for not using this as a way to get ahead (although that seems virtually impossible), or something else is going on. I think that we'll find out within the next couple of days.

Whose idea was it to call Cindy McCain (whose name I just learned) a "blonde bombshell?" Does anybody else find this statement unjustified? I think she's boring, even when she tries being passive-aggressive in response to Michelle Obama's latest statement (which Barack has clarified).

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

I'm betting this story has no legs.