Monday, February 25, 2008

Let Me Comment, CNN!

Wow. HRC (which we'll just say stands for Huge Rectal disComfort) is throwing out all kinds of debauchery. How low can one woman go? Watch HRC and find out!

Alright, so this is just utter bull. The Clinton campaign crew has absolutely no shame left. I mean, really? Some people argue that this is not some sort of propaganda on the Clintons' behalf, but I wholeheartedly disagree. Why would the Clinton Camp circulate pictures of Barack Obama dressed in traditional Somali garb if they didn't think that enough ignorant Americans would be fearful? We all know that if Hillary Clinton wore a burka, nobody would associate her with being a Muslim (which ignorant Americans, once again, associate with terrorism).

This whole ordeal is just cowardly. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Congratulations, Hillary. You've done it again!

2 comments:

Vigilante said...

The HRC campaign is imploding. It's sickening to watch. Tonight will be ugly. The only good that can come of it is I'll lose my appetite, and thus, lose some weight.

Kentucky Rain said...

LOL! Good point Vigil, except I will probably suck down significant amounts of alcohol thereby nullifying all of the weight lost due to a lack of appetite.

I agree completely Big Yellow! I just wonder if HRC actually knew beforehand what Phil Silvers was about to do?