Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Greatest Birthday Present Ever

The greatest birthday present ever would be to have Obama win my state, and the rest of the Potomac region...

I read Eugene Robinson's always insightful column today, and not only did it make me giggle (as usual), but it was a good read. Check it out.

I have to agree that Obama has a better shot at beating McCain than Bill-errr-y. I wonder what Curious George has to say about that... In Robinson's column, he hints at the notion that the Goppers may be up to something mischievous. I have to agree (and not just because I always suspect the Repubz). After watching Romney drop out of the race, I knew that the Big Fat Corporate Elephant party had something brewing in their wire-tapping, civil liberties-denying cauldron.

No comments: