Friday, May 23, 2008

Hmmm... Is He Old, Or Old As Hell?

John McCain. The man of many years. Many, many, MANY years...

Okay, so they released McCain's medical records, and I ask this: Who gives two shits? I know I don't.

The man is old as hell. Come on. "Healthy" for a 71-year old man is not the same as healthy for a 21-year old, is it? I have met plenty of 71-year olds, and read plenty of magazine articles about 80-year old marathon runners, but let's get real --this man is not one of them.

I'm not completely sold on the fact that McCain does NOT stuff his suit jackets. While watching SNL last weekend, it seemed fairly obvious to me that Old Man River had a stuffed suit jacket! Anybody want to go head-to-head with me on this one and try to argue otherwise?

You will lose! :-P

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

No arguments here, BYF. A lot of people were questioning whether McShame's age would be a liability as president, so that's the two shits right there.

I voted for Mike Gravel (as a non-Libertarian, of course). At four years older than McShame, he is a far more vigorous, intelligent, quick-witted man.

I'm not ageist, but there's chronological and physical age. Gravel is far younger than McBane: and I don't believe McBush he can handle the presidency. His association with Fat Toad Hagee proves my point. And, trust me, BYF: when I met Gravel, he didn't stuff his shirt.

No question about it: this is not a man in marathon running shape. SNL and McShame: isn't that oil and water?