Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another Reason Not to Vote For Hillarytard

Ugh. I almost thought, for a split second, that it was impossible for that snake to stoop any lower. Now I see that the changeling has turned herself into a groundhog, as she continues to burrow herself underground, looking for the most underhanded way to undermine the Obama Campaign...

Hillary Clinton is a weasel. Here I thought I was having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics I'm taking, when all along I've been having Hillary Hives! I guess she's more like a flesh-eating bacteria, because she just doesn't quit!

She reminds me of The Grinch, and she'd better not turn into The Grinch Who Stole the Democratic Nomination!!! You know that one scene in the original movie version of The Grinch, where he slithers around on the floor in one Who's house, stealing their Christmas presents? That reminds me of Hillary. She's so slimy, and her heart is three sizes too small! I don't believe any of the crap she says. I heard an interesting story about her on the radio a few mornings ago -- you know, how far she's come and all that. It's amazing to compare the kinds of work she used to do as a student with what she does now. I think people with no backbone (like a slimy little eel) bend in whichever direction their peers decide would be the best position.

She's still a player hater.

1 comment:

Stella by Starlight said...

Chelsea seems as spoiled and nasty as her GOP counterpart, Jenna. While on her mother's campaign trail, the cameras came to interview her. She put her hand up as if she were a privileged little snot that didn't have to answer media's questions. She's 30 and should field questions asked if she wants to be on ANY campaign.

LOL, Utah! Hydra Hillary. Good one. I always felt far more sorry for Monica than any of the family. I saw her on an HBO special: a bright, intelligent, sensitive woman who made a mistake.

I did though at least expect him to correct the false statements he made when he was trying to protect the Presidency. Instead, he talked about it as though I had laid it all out there for the taking. I was the buffet and he just couldn't resist the dessert

He could have made it right with the book. But he hasn't. He is a revisionist of history. He has lied.

When I think of the person that I thought was Bill Clinton, I think he had genuine remorse. When I think of the person that I now see is 100 percent politician, I think he's sorry he got caught.
~~Monica Lewinsky

Which leads me to a question: Why WOULD Hillary stay with Slick Willy? To be fair, she did do a lot in the beginning of her career. I wish she'd gotten to retool National Health Care when Bill was in office. That fault, however, belongs to Americans who held their hands up screaming, "We didn't vote for HER." You know—conservatives

I can't support her candidacy. I'm devastated by the timing of Wright's comments (but not the comments in and of themselves) and Hillary's cozying up to Bill O'Reilly, Rupert Murdoch, and sitting on Wal*Mart's Board.