Thursday, April 17, 2008

Are There Any Readers...?

I apologize to any of my readers out there for not posting more blogs this past week. Quite honestly, there's not much that I've felt like blogging about...

Okay, so the debate in Philly last night has come and gone, and what do I have to show for it? Nothing. The way I felt about the debate last night can be summed up with the same word to describe how Senator Obama looked last night: tired. The most exciting thing that I observed during the brief period where I was actually watching/listening to the debate were just after the commercial breaks, where the announcers made it sound like a PPV Heavyweight Championship Match.

While there were topics they addressed that hadn't been tackled much, if at all, in earlier debates, it just seemed, I don't know, bland.

4 comments:

Stella by Starlight said...

Funny you should mention that. Can you believe that the candidates taped comments from WWE.

Candidates pandering to wrestling matches. I still like Obama, but, yuck...

Hope you're doing well. We all go through blog exhaustion. It's so exciting that you were actually at the debate.

Stella by Starlight said...

I misread: thought you were at the debate. I must be tired...

Vigilante said...

You need to get out more, Yell. Being in a funk is no excuse. One more day with your thumb stuck in your mouth and I would have dropped you from my reader. If you don't post, the very least you can do is come to my house and throw a rock through my window or whatever else to piss me off.

Yes We Can! said...

Keep the faith.
He's got the nomination at this point.

Hillary's just pulling a "Huckabee".