Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hillary Clinton + Take Your Bras Off = Phrases that Should Never Be Used on the Same Website

While on the topic of Michael Baisden, I think it's fair to say that some phrases should never be used in the same text box. (Please see photo below)


from Michael Baisden website
All I can say is "Ew."

On another note, I was upset this morning, though I think that the candidates picked up on it. I went to the John Edwards website and there was a lovely b/w photo of his family. Then, I went on the Barack Obama site, and there was a b/w picture of his family (with Michelle's hair looking bigger than ever; more on big hair in politics some other time). Then I went to Hillary's site (yes, we're on a first-name basis). What is the first thing I see? Her mug. Granted, I think we're all pretty familiar with what her small family looks like (in b/w and in color), but come on now. Shouldn't Billary be on the main page? (Especially since the Clinton idea of "change" is stealing other candidates' slogans. Why not steal their idea of a good main page?)Needless to say, Obama's peeps changed his main page, so maybe BHillary's should do the same... I don't know about you, but that mug is the last thing I want to see in the morning. Maybe they should just put Chelsea on the main page. She looks like a perfect combination of her parents. Maybe she should just change her name to Billary.

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

I don't know about you, but that mug is the last thing I want to see in the morning.

Reminds me that reviewing my voting record all my life has revealed one primary preoccupation:

Which face and voice could I most tolerate on my nightime newshour teevee for the next 4-8 years?