Friday, October 24, 2008

I Loathe Sarah Palin

I've already said that Sarahpoleon is a femme bot. What I haven't mentioned is that she is also a hate monger...


Upon a Google search of "hate monger", I came up with this.

The resemblance is uncanny. After reading the Wikipedia entry, I've come to the conclusion that Sarahpoleon is in fact a modern-day Hate Monger.

"As Hitler, the Hate Monger was also a cunning strategist and a charismatic leader, and able to incite fanatical loyalty to him through his rhetoric and persuasive personality."

Since Sarah Palin entered the race, the Republican ticket has become increasingly divisive. Not that McCain was running a perfectly clean campaign before, but since Palin was haphazardly thrown into the race, the rallies have gotten more hateful. Do I think John McCain is a terrible person who probably condones the hateful, violent words of his hateful supporters? No. Do I think Sarah condones them? Perhaps. At the very least, she adds fuel from ANWAR to this fiery rage.

***********************************************************************
When asked whether she thought those who bomb abortion clinics were terrorists by Brian Williams, Palin gave a disturbing response:




How can Ayers be a domestic terrorist, and not those fanatics who bomb abortion clinics? McCain didn't look too comfortable with her response. I think this clip further demonstrates that Sarah Palin is often incapable of straying from her script (especially when Johnny Boy is nearby), and just loves using trigger words. Can you can hear them?

Sarah Palin hates women. She doesn't seem to think we deserve to have rights.

****************************************************************
How does Palin feel about liberal states? They're not "real" America. They're not "Pro-American."

Hmm... so those with different views are unpatriotic and should be destroyed? The United States of America became such through the belief that people with different views can live together in harmony. No wonder Sarah Palin supported (and probably still supports) the Alaskan Independence Party. She hates America. She is anti-American. "Real" Americans, real patriotic Americans, understand that this country was founded on the idea that people are entitled to their opinion and should not be punished for having a differing opinion from their neighbor.

McCain/Palin rally attendees who feel the need to shout racist, violent, disgusting things regarding Obama are not "more" American than those in the Obama rallies, begging for change. The former do not understand change or acceptance. They fear it. Sarah Palin is harvesting this fear, coupling it with bigotry and prejudice, and calling it a political campaign.

I can hardly wait these 11 days 'til November 4. I just pray that we as a country are smart enough to see through the inguinal hernia protruding through the gut of American culture that is Sarah Palin.

4 comments:

Sam Goering said...

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/10/27/081027fa_fact_mayerc

Rev. Donald Spitz said...

You babykilling pro-aborts are the real terrorists. You support murdering helpless unborn babies in their mother's womb.
You seem to imply there is something wrong if a babykilling abortion mill is burned or bomb. Which do you prefer, a pile of bricks or a pile of dead babies? Innocent unborn babies deserve to be protected just as born children deserve to be protected. You would have no problem protecting born children if they were about to be murdered.
SAY THIS PRAYER: Dear Jesus, I am a sinner and am headed to eternal hell because of my sins. I believe you died on the cross to take away my sins and to take me to heaven. Jesus, I ask you now to come into my heart and take away my sins and give me eternal life.

Big Yellow Forehead said...

Nobody is PRO ABORTION. The true term is pro-choice. The opposing view is called anti-choice. There is definitely something wrong with blowing up buildings. It is a crime. What about the innocent women inside the buildings?

I will pray for you, my friend, because if you are going around spreading hate and passing judgment on me, I'm fairly certain you are doing this to others.

Jolly Roger said...

Rev. Don is probably the most gone wingtard there is. He's a Paul Hill kind of guy if there ever was one; if you don't recognize that name ("you" meaning anyone reading this,) look it up. I fully expect to see old Don in similar circumstances some day.

As for Caribou Barbie... the people that urged that she be put on the ticket were looking to galvanize the white trash racists, who make up a monolithic Republican voting bloc. What better way to fire them up than by putting ONE OF THEM at the top of the ticket?