Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh Hell Yes

I, like many other people, am tired of hearing all of this nonsensical talk about people being sexist towards Sarah Palin. I'm sorry. I thought this was called using common sense and figuring out that someone is incapable of being our next president because, let's face it, Big Ol' Mac is on his last breaths (what with battling cancer and being older than Methuselah). Thank you, Mr. Stewart, for demonstrating the REAL double-standard - that if Dems play the gender card, they are whining, but if the GOP plays it, they're keeping it real...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=184086&title=sarah-palin-gender-card

1 comment:

Utah Savage said...

I've been watching Jon Stewart every night salivating to post a clip. Now I just have to figure out how.