Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wow! What a D-Blag!

[Former] Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is a real douche bag... (And no, I'm not just saying that because he called President-elect Obama an MF...)

I'm sure you've heard the story already. It's been all over newspapers and blogs all day. Blagojevich is up shit's creek without a paddle (or a nearby friendly turd burglar to help him navigate). D-Blag is in some SUUUURious trouble!

Just reading the many articles written about these scandals has led me to believe the man is supremely disturbed. Even the FBI agents investigating this and Operation Board Games were disturbed by what they saw and heard. I just don't get it. Don't these politicians ever learn? They always get caught! Sure, it might take some longer than others to get in trouble (See Ted Stevens), but they all get caught eventually. Thought you could get an innocent BJ in the Oval Office? Think again. An expensive fish sculpture that only someone with your artistic eye could appreciate? Maybe next time. Trying to sell a Senate seat is just asinine.

How could he think he was going to get away with this? DID he think? Clearly the man is a twit.

What's funny to me is that the man doesn't look remotely trustworthy. He looks to me like he is saying, "I want YOU to pay me for a job!" Anyone whose lips disappear when they smile is automatically deemed a liar by yours truly. If he hides his lips, what else do you think he's hiding? Cocaine? The secret behind who shot Kennedy? Maybe just some information on fire safety?

No comments: